Monday, May 19, 2008

It happend again...

Sorry this is going to be a negative list cause I'm not in the best shape right now.

1- Airlines/ travel: This gets the biggest nawesome award ever. If you don't know me or my history Ill let you know that I have the worst luck when ever I travel. I went to California for the weekend for my cousins wedding. The flight out there went pretty well which made me very anxious about the trip back. Sure enough the trip back ended awfully. First we pulled up to the gate and the jetway didn't work. So we ended up having to stay on the plane for an extra hour while the moved us to 2 other gates. Pretty sweet huh? Then there was also the fact that I started to get sick over the weekend and as the plane was descending into Ohare my ears never unpopped from the pressure. So for the past 18 hours I have been functionally deaf. Less than nawesome.

2- Gas (both kinds): What the shit? Gasoline is like 4.25 a gallon. Lame. Sorry RDukes you'll have to come pick me up now if you want to hang out.

3- Bars that close early: The bar at both the reception and the hotel closed early. Now the bar at the reception closed right in the middle of the event because they couldn't keep up. Easy there guy. Now I understand slowing down while the other bartenders restock but to close all together, I say nay. That gets the biggest nawesome award ever.

4- Noise Canceling Headphones: Awesome during air travel. Nuff said.

1 comment:

Zachary C said...

This "ears not popping" thing sounds like a bad businesses. Condolences.

(I think this might be this blog's first sincere comment EVER!)